So let’s celebrate starting here – the art of reinventing one’s self .
You and I are always reinventing our lives in one form or another, right? Here’s my journey, briefly – at the age of 65.
It’s been a long journey filled with pockets of personal reinventions from artist to Art Gallery Owner. To losing my eyesight to marriage and being a mom. To restarting a career as an RN (Registered Nurse) to becoming an educator because I could no longer work clinically as an RN. To now, honoring what I have long suppressed – coming back to creating art as an “Empty Nestor” – full circle. A-n-d helping people with blogging.
So what does an Empty Nestor do? Reinvent oneself and reclaim a part of life that was on hold.
I’ve been online since 1998! Hard to believe, I know. The internet saved me because my life changed drastically losing my eyesight. It gave me hope and the opportunity to connect with others in the online world.
So I grew-up with WordPress and blogging. I’ve had numerous websites (my very first one was a childbirth education site) focusing on specific interests enough to make me CRAZY maintaining all of them!
I now advocate having ONE website embracing all interests – which makes for a full story of who I am. Not to mention the reduced stress! In fact, I advocate this for ALL on social media platforms” One Fan Page, One Pin board (if you can) because LESS is MORE and SANE!
I’ve had numerous blog themes too, free and paid. Some good, a lot bad especially when it came to support. Through my trial and error experience I only use one website theme company now – My Theme Shop. They offer a variety of themes and the support is excellent.
For 4 years I was CEO of an online blogging community . We had bloggers who wrote on a monthly basis and got paid. It was a great experience and taught me a lot about being an editor. But I left that experience to pursue personal creative interests like creating ebooks, showing others how to make them , copy-writing, and creating my own graphics. That’s where the “Artistic Affiliate” comes in. My new “Art Gallery” is online.
So with all this experience I want and MUST share it! Perhaps with you…
I know there are MANY, oodles of people trying to figure out blogging, where to start, how to set things up, what to write, how often to create content.. and so on that they want the help but don’t know where to go – except for the search engines, right?
I can work, mentor, coach, whatever you want to call it, with you to get the answers you need and want to build a successful and visually attractive blog…
The Artistic Affiliate Mentor Program (AAMP)
Application is required BEFORE free consult.
Free 30 min consult of website and goals
- Option 1: $65.00/month. Includes email/Facebook messenger blog troubleshooting. This is best for those who just have questions about blogging and can do the rest.
- Option 2: $95.00/month. Includes updating plugins and maintaining your blog only. This requires access to your website – login information. This is for those who don’t want to be bothered with maintaining their blog.
- Option 3: $150.00/month. Includes setting up your blog, working with images, and all the above. Once your blog is in a stable presentation and operation you can down grade to option 2. This option is perfect for those who don’t have the time to maintain their blog.
- Option 4: $200.00/month. All the above plus guidance on content creation and marketing. I do not create content for you. I do help you to develop and create your own voice in writing content for your blog.
Note: I do not do any html or CSS coding on any website. I do not alter your blog in any way without your permission.
Cancel or downgrade your subscription anytime. Payment is through PayPal.
I do contact your blog theme support service for assistance if needed. For this I will need your account information, if you have it, to give to support – if needed.
The company I strongly recommend for blog themes is My Theme Shop. Their service is excellent and offer discounted themes for $19.00 every now and them. Their themes are reasonably priced. The blog settings are easy to implement and features are consistent in all their themes. They are also flexible and offer the ability to customize features for a personal and unique visual presentation.
So, there you have it!
There’s SO much to learn .. I’ll help you every step of the way.
In the mean time, here’s what you’ll find here.
- meditation (I call it “Unravel”)
- affiliate marketing
- Blog design
- product reviews
- funnel building
- childbirth education (I’ve been teaching CBE for over 20 years so there’s a segment just for this)
Look around and if you’d like to just reach out and contact me