Marketing is all about promoting your business, getting the word out to the general public, and if you’re online – the world.
Years ago I owned an art gallery. I loved it. I created the PR for it, the invitations, the reception. I promoted new artists and their work. I loved it – there was no internet then. So in the internet world, I don’t have a gallery per-say, but I do have the opportunity to help others create, perhaps you, design visuals: ebooks, landing pages, etc. to enhance the message, and point you to the tools to create it. I like finding “tools” that offer a creative edge to the blog. Anything to make it different – unique from other blogs.
Less is more
Having a clutter free, clean, interesting blog will go far compared to a jam packed blog with ADs, images … where there’s no room to visually breathe. It takes some planning, organizing, and testing. Blogs are always a work in progress.
So when it comes to marketing your message, it needs to be clean, creative, and inviting. Images, ebooks, and video are at the top of the list for promotions.
But the process of doing so, creating a plan to promote your message can be overwhelming just because there are so many ways, methods, and choices to do it with.
Yet everything you choose to promote your business with will require at some point – visuals. A website, Ads, newsletters, magazines, social media posts, ebooks .. all require visual “tools”, images, digital presentations that generate interest in your potential customers.
The tools I use for my blog are:
- Video Maker FX – video clops
- Storymate – Instagram Story Creator
- Viddyoze – insert logos in animated videos
- Feedback Fox – feedback forms
- Instabuilder – Funnel and landing page creator (a must have)
- Camtasia – video editor
- Genius Lander – Unique landing page creator
- Learn Press – Education plugin
- WP Shortcode Pro – Fantastic selection of short codes to add interest to blog
- Rank Math – SEO
- My Theme Shop – Blog themes and plugins
- CForm Builder – Forms
- WP in Post Ads – AD insertion in posts
- Canva – Graphic creator
- Picmonkey – Graphic creator
- Sqribble – Ebook , flip book (see below), and cover creator
- Video Blocks – library of royalty free videos
Your blog is your home online. Design it well.
I’m here to help you if you think you want some input.
Services I offer :
- Ebook creation
- Ebook covers
- Digital Flip books (see sample below)
- Website/blogging assistance
- Video creation – intros/outros
Contact me for more information, alright?